Get A Quote
tool tip

Get Informed

If you're a full-time RVer and live in your recreational vehicle, you need coverage similar to Homeowners.

Whatever vehicle you drive, under-inflated tires are unsafe and costly.

Homeowners Insurance

Homeowners Insurance Designed to protect your residence and also your peace of mind.

Full Time RV Insurance

As a full-timer, the Good Sam Insurance Agency understands that your recreational vehicle is your primary residence. We understand that there are intricacies that come along with living on the road and are familiar with how to handle the kind of issues that only full-timers experiences.
In fact, did you know that very few RV Insurance companies actually offer full-time RV Insurance? As it turns out, many insurance companies deny coverage if they weren’t informed that the RV was intended to be used as a permanent residence.
At the Good Sam Insurance Agency, we offer customizable coverage options designed specifically for Full-Time RVers, including:
  • Personal Liability for Full Timers – This is similar to vacation liability and pays for injuries that happen around your RV or on your property.
  • Medical Payments to Others – Covers the costs of medical expenses incurred by those who are injured while visiting your RV and/or the property around it.
  • Personal Belongings Coverage – As a full-timer, we know you’re carrying most of your possessions with you. We offer up to $3,000 of full replacement cost coverage at no extra cost to you.
  • Emergency Expense Allowance – The Good Sam Insurance Agency covers the costs of food and lodging if you’re ever involved in a covered claim more than 100 miles from home.
  • And more...
As you travel from coast to coast and state to state, make sure you have RV Insurance that can go the distance with you. Call today to speak with one of our licensed Good Sam Insurance Agents at 1-888-514-1116.