Get A Quote
tool tip

Get Informed

If you're a full-time RVer and live in your recreational vehicle, you need coverage similar to Homeowners.

Whatever vehicle you drive, under-inflated tires are unsafe and costly.

Homeowners Insurance

Homeowners Insurance Designed to protect your residence and also your peace of mind.

Coverages for Homeowners and Renters

When you choose the Good Sam Insurance Agency for your home, condo, or apartment insurance, you'll enjoy a wide range of first-class coverages, including:
  • Dwelling Coverage – Provides up to the replacement value of your home at no extra charge
  • Structure Coverage – Protects structures other than your primary dwelling (e.g., pools, storage sheds)
  • Liability Coverage – Covers property damage or bodily injury to another person
  • Medical Expense Coverage – Covers medical costs incurred by others as a result of bodily injuries
  • Loss-of-Use Coverage – Reimburses you for expenses incurred when you lose the use of your home
  • Coverage for Personal Property – Covers the actual cash value of personal property, including higher-value items like collectibles and jewelry (items over $1,000 require appraisal)

The Good Sam Insurance Agency is a whole life insurance provider. Call 1-888-514-1116 today to speak with a licensed insurance agent about your home or renters insurance options. We can also bundle your residential insurance with your Auto or RV policy to increase your savings. Don’t wait; call today or click to quote now!